CENTRIFUGE TUBE (15ml, 50ml etc.) encompass a flat bottom that enables them to stand upright; a big white frosted marking area, silk screen graduations, and a leak-proof cap. Sunbiolab’s Centrifuge Tubes Tubes are made utilizing high virtue virgin USP Class VI Medical Grade polypropylene (PP) adjusting to US FDA 21 CFR, liberated from regular elastic and weighty metal. Underneath presents the key features.
- Evaded base makes it more convenient to use with no rack.
- The huge white frosted segment for simple composition.
- Silk-Screen graduation makes distinguishing proof simple
- Our clients value the level cap which makes it simple to write on.
- Centrifuge tubes are produced from tough plastic material and are rugged sufficient to face up to freezing to -80°C and centrifugal forces exceeding 12,000xg.